Text not being formatted, showing in default font and size instead

Hello,

we've switched our existing WP site to BeTheme and want to create a new site with it using BeBuilder. However, when creating a new page with BeBuilder, the text in the Text Column or Heading blocks initially are the right font and right size, just as set in the theme options. But when clicking publish and viewing the page, all text, including footer, is using a default font and being the same small size. Could you help me with this?

Also: is it necessary to have both elementor and wp bakery installed and activated for BeBuilder to work? The colleague installing BeTheme told me it was set as a requirement, but now we are not so sure anymore, as it seems somehow counterintuitive to have three builder plugins activated at once and we only want to use BeBuilder.

Is it possible to send you the address of the page directly, as I would rather not want it to be publicly visible.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

Please send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

And there is no need to have Elementor and WPBakery installed if you are using BeBuilder. We support these builders, but they are not required to be installed/active.

Thanks

• Just a feedback for future users with the same problem:

For me, it works to just clear the WP cache and reload everything once certain changes for e.g. fonts and colours have been made. Now, it works perfectly!