Edit Revslider for Manicure Prebuilt theme

Hello,

We have installed the Manicure Pre-Built theme and are trying to work out how to change or remove the revslider on the homepage?

I can't seem to find out how the Revslider is being applied to the homepage. It doesn't give me the option to edit it using BeBuilder or any of the other editors. It also does show any option such as a shortcode in the wordpress editor for the page.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Comments

• Just to provide an update, I've manage to edit/change the shortcode but If I add a new shortcode from a slider I've created using the BeBuilder </> code element, It tells me that It cannot find the slider. But the slider is already active.

Any help?

• edited June 2022

One more update. So Slider Revolution 6.5.21 is working on a custom page I've created but if I add the same slider to the homepage using the BeBuilder, it doesn't work. It gives me an error: Slider with alias "slider-1" not found.

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Moreover, did you set this slider in the Page Options?

Thanks