Page is not updating in the classic editor mode

Hi,

while I'm working on the page using the visual editor, the page is saved and updated.

But as soon as I try to edit it in the classic editor, the Update button is not clicked and the page is not updated.

Why?

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• So, I determined that BeBuilder does not work anymore in the classic editor.

Do you confirm this?

• It should work correctly with the Classic Editor plugin.

Please, ensure that you have the newest version of Betheme.

If the Betheme version is the most current one, please send us a WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I too have a site that I have determined no longer works correctly between the Classic Builder Plugin and BeBuilder. This is just since the last update of BeTheme from what I can tell. My client typically makes their own edits but when issues like this arise then they reach out to me.

Is there a fix for this issue? I don't see any additional theme updates available to install. This site has BeTheme Version: 26.4.0.8 currently installed for your information.

• Hello @CicorMarketing,

I tested it with the latest version and it works correctly.

Do you have any steps to recreate that? On the latest update we included the fix for it so it should work.

thanks