Sidebar Product Category

Hello, I would like to display product categories sidebar like in this demo (with accordion): https://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme-store/shop/?mfn-demo-sidebar-layout=left-sidebar

But in my site it shows like in screenshot. (For Example,

"Articoli Caseari & Tecnici" has many sub-categories, so it would displayed the arrow")

What should i do?

I attached also the widget settings.

Thank you very much

Comments

• Hi,

Please, check the following screenshot:

These are the setting you should have to have the same display.

Thanks

• Hi, now it works!

There was a compatibility problem with the "Disable Gutenberg" plugin.

Now I have another problem and I'll give you an example: I'm in the "Gardening" category and I'd like to see only its sub-categories. I don't want "Homebrewing" to be seen as well.

How can I do?

With Gutenber disabled, there is the option "Show only subcategories of current categories" in the standard widget "Product categories", but now I don't see it.

If I reactivate the "Disable Gutenberg" plugin I will have the problem of displaying categories as accordion again.

How can i solve the problem?

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• edited July 2022

Hello. to view the website you have to add this code on your file host in your computer:

188.213.163.119 www.ferrarigroup.com

Thank you very much!

• Unfortunately, there is no setting to achieve that.

Since the WP Widgets changed, some of their functionalities changed as well.

You can contact WooCommerce support to ask if they can help you with that.

Best regards