Head slider responsive

Dear Betheme support,

As you can see the woman is from left to right and on the mobile and tablet version we do not see the woman. How can we ameliorate this so that we have the woman ?

Comments

• Hi,

You can enable the mobile version of your slider where you will use an image of this woman as an element, not a background.

You can read more about slider responsive editing under the following link:

https://www.sliderrevolution.com/documentation/responsive-settings/

Thanks

• Hello, I'm not using revolution slider but your slider

• Sorry, for the misunderstanding.

I can see that you set it as the section background.

In the Advanced -> Background you can set the position of an image for desktop, tablet, and mobile display.

If your section background is set in the Deprecated options, please, remove it from there, and set it in Advanced.

Thanks

• Hello and sorry but I don't understand and see what I need to do.

What I find out is since I'm trying to adapt this I make mistake and change something

Check both images the cocktail have the correct setting, and also the writing is at the correct position.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hello, I just send it to you trough the recommended page.

Thank you !

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Hello,

I was able to disable the full-width option for that page with a girl, but I noticed that the builder is messed up, after futher investigation I noticed that you have some HTML issues of your BeBuilder content.

Please open your website in Firefox HTML mode (CTRL+U) and check the HTML errors you got. Please fix them first, and all should be fine.

Thanks!

• Hello, ok and what about the requests I had previously ?

How can we have the girl maybe to show the right part of the picture on mobile and tablete ?

About the HTML issue, I checked in Google Chrome where I'm more familiar and see that it's failed to load resource of pictures that are from you tem

plate but that I do not use anymore

• Google chrome does not have that good HTML mode as Firefox, it will highlight you the elements which are issued, that's why suggest to use that browser in this case - probably you did not close one of the HTML tags, this is the most common problem with HTML issues.

About the Girl you are asking for, you have to get rid of the deprecated functions you use on your pages first:

If you are not familiar with it, and do not know what to do, please see this video:

Then, you will be able to select different background position (Right top in your case) for each device, as Phil described.