2 questions: 1 about design & 1 about woocomerce

Hey,

I'm building my website based on the "Home 3" pre-built website.

1. How can I change the color of the Highlights of the texts (the very light blue in the pre-built website)? I didn't find it in the color tab in the theme options.
  2. on a product page, there is an "add to cart" button, but after that no "go to cart" or a simillar button. you need to click on the cart icon in the header, which can easily be missed. Is there an easy way (without coding) for me to add this kind of a button to the pre-made product page?

Thank you for your help,

Alon.

Comments

• Hi,

1) Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

2) Please, go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products, and disable the AJAX option. After that, there will be a message on the product page at the top.

Thanks

• Thank you for you help.

I did as you told in woocommerce and it worked.

About the first subject, the website is: www.alon-arad.com & here is a screenshot showing the highlight i'm talking about.

Thank you again:)

• This text is closed between <mark> tag.

Please, edit this element on your page, and remove it.

Thanks

• I like that it's marked, my question is: Do I have a way to change the marking color?

preferbly without coding, but I can handle simple code if needed.

Thank you:)

• The color is made by a custom CSS code.

Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, and find a line responsible for the mark tag.

There you will be able to change the color.

Thanks

• Perfect.

Thank you very much!