transfer data from old to the new theme

hi there, I would like to change the theme and would like to ask about all the media, posts, page and other data possibly transfer from old theme to new theme? or need to save old data by myself and rebuild again in the new theme? Thanks a lot

Comments

• Hi,

If you only want to update your Betheme on the website and do not move it anywhere, you do not have to do anything with the files, posts, pages, etc., because they are stored in the database.

However, if you are updating from an old version I suggest using the Duplicator plugin to create a backup of your website. This plugin can be also used when you are migrating your website to a new domain.

Thanks

• I am using a theme which is not Betheme now and planning to change the theme to be betheme. So, if I install the plugin Duplicator, Are all the files, posts page can be stored?

• Until you reset the database, all pages, posts, files, etc., will not be gone.

And yes, with the Duplicator plugin you can create a backup of your website with all data.

Best regards