Elementor: Function Elementor\DB::is_built_with_elementor is deprecated since version 3.2.0!

I have activated a new Bethem license for a new customer site.

The customer chose the BeHome 3 template. I installed the theme, the required plugins and then the template. I also installed the Pro version of Elementor (licensed).

When I view the site I have this error in the header: Deprecated: Function Elementor\DB::is_built_with_elementor is deprecated since version 3.2.0! Use Plugin::$instance->documents->get( $post_id )->is_built_with_elementor() instead. in /var/www/vhosts/N05497-Infores.linp035.arubabusiness.it/sito07.infores.srl/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5379

class="home page-template-default page page-id-8 logged-in admin-bar no-customize-support wp-custom-logo theme-betheme woocommerce-no-js template-slider color-custom content-brightness-light input-brightness-light style-simple button-flat layout-full-width if-disable no-content-padding no-shadows is-elementor header-classic header-fw sticky-header sticky-tb-color ab-hide menu-link-color menuo-right menuo-no-borders subheader-both-center mobile-tb-center mobile-side-slide mobile-mini-mr-ll mobile-header-mini be-page-8 be-reg-26405 product-gallery-zoom mfn-variable-swatches mfn-hidden-icon-count mfn-ajax-add-to-cart elementor-default elementor-kit-354 elementor-page elementor-page-8">

I also tried to install and activate the child theme but nothing

Do you have any solutions to suggest? thank you

Comments