Changes do not appear on the site

I want to include a "Lottie File". Whenever I insert the lottie file into the BeBuilder, it is visible. As soon as I go to the real site, the lottie file is gone. It's very weird as it works on the mobile device and just doesn't show up on the desktop version. I added two more pictures. How it looks in the BeBuilder and how it actually looks on the page. I hope you can help me.

This is the site:

Comments

• Hello,

You have other section for mobile and for tablet, please switch for the desktop type of builder and check, if you can change the lottie animation.

thanks

• I already am in the desktop type of builder and i can change the lottie animation and i can see the animation afterwards in the builder, but it won't show on the real site. I have the same section as a copy only visible on mobile and this works perfect. But the desktop version not. What can I do?

• And every time i save and reload the desktop BeBuilder, the Lottie File which i picked earlier is gone.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Please export/import the page from the page I created:

I just recreated the section by cloning the working one - I think it was a HTML issue somewhere there.

Thanks

• The problem is still the same. The lottie File is working but its the wrong one. If i change the lottie file to the correct one, it still do not work. And not only that. There are other components where i change something in the builder and not appearing on the site. And currently the site is ultra slow. I have a lot of problems with the builder and appearance on the site. For example the icons. See image. I change it on the builder and on the live site is still the other icon.

• I can see that you do not have the most current Betheme version.

Please, update it and check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Am having the exact same issue, have the lastest version.

• The BeBuilder and the Live page is lagging so much. Sometimes complete sections disappear. And changes I did and saved, complete disappear sometimes to. This Builder is so hard lagging. Never had something similar in my life with wordpress. What can I do that it runs clean again?

My Site is: www.marcooster.de

• Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Also please share with us your PHPINFO file. It's really necessary right now.

If you do not know how to do it, please check this topic:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-create-phpinfo-php-page/

Thanks