Footer Template not showing up on Blog page

Hi, I'm trying to make a Footer Template appear on my Blog page, the Template have been created and configures properly, I have selected it on the Header and Footer section, but nada, am I missing something?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Hello,

Did you follow all of the steps like mentioned in the video from support center?

Also, please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check, if the issue still exists.

thanks

• Indeed I followed the tutorial, and have managed to display the custom Footer in different pages in the same site already, but in the page set as Blog page there's no way to display it, there seems to be a bug, I would really apresiate for you to take a look, the page is configured both in the Wordpress options and in the Theme options as the Blog page.

• I tested it with this kind of settings, and it works correctly, can you do the same settings for your footer as well?

The archives is a blog page, but Singular is for single post - the "All" condition is set for posts on both settings.

Thanks

• It is correct, after changing the settings to what is shown, it works, it would be better if the setting marked as "all" in general worked for all in general, but the workaround is enough for now, thanks!

• There's even more issues with the solution, seemingly the conditios do not respect if you have a language plugin, also if you apply this settings the footer will appear everywhere no mater what, destroying the rest of my site, it is completely useless, please, if there's a way just to select the footer on each Blog page, let me know, otherwise, this is useless.

• Can you tell me what language plugin are you using, please?

The Footer can be assigned to a particular post/page in the page options.

Thanks

• I'm using Polylang 3.2.5, If you generate one footer for each language and use the include>archives>all configuration the last Template you apply it for will be the one displayed no mater the language, so if you set this configuration to the English one, the Spanish page will have an English footer and so on.

Since my project is time sensitive I had to improvise for the moment, instead of using the Blog Page function native in both Wordpress and the Theme, I had to create a page with the Blog module from BeBuilder, at least for now it was the only way to properly display the page as it was designed, I know it will cause trouble in the near future tho, so having the option on the page editor to select a footer from the Templates work for the Blog page and work in different languages would be incredible, sadly, for now a hack job will need to make it.

• Sorry, but we did not test this plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom codes, so, unfortunately, we cannot help you.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

Thanks