BeBuilder and Elementro is not working

HI I just purachase the them this morning, and installed it into my hosting server.. the bebuilder and elementor does not seems to be wroking.. i tried to uninstall the elementor, and reinstall again.. it still does not work.

can you help...

kim

Comments

• Hello Kim,

Can you explain what exactly happen? Does BeBuilder not load? Does any error appear?

Please attach screenshots if possible.

thanks

• Yes, it does not load.. it keep loading for a while.. and never stop...

the first picture is elementor, asking for safe mode editing, but after i press safe mode, it still does not work...

the 2nd picture is BeBuilder, it keep loading the content..

i did a second installation this morning.. what i did, after i delete everything from the hosting server, i reinstall wordpress, 6.01, then i install the BeTheme.. then i activacate all plugin required, and i activate elementor the last.. i tried to change a sample page, it give me the same problem, then i install the prebuilt website, a logistics one, then i tried again to change the page, it gives me the same problem..

also, all the image are not showing up from the page, even though it is in the media library..

do you need to log into the backend to see..

kim

• hi

just wondering if this is the BeBuilder screen?

if this is the screen, what happen is, when i try to edit the main page, i did not choose any BeBuilder or Elementor, i just click edit from the "Page" area, and it goes directly to this, you can see the the 2 button for Elelmentor and BeBuilder are still located on the top.. but, when i choose Other Page like Privacy page, it goes into the native wordpress editor..

so, back to the first screen when i tried to edit the main page, after i edit, i tried to save the file, it gives me error, it said i am offline.. i am not sure why, but i am online doing other stuff..

please help...

• also, when i tried to change the footer, and go into the widget area under the appearance.. it does not show anything...

kim

• Hi,

Please, activate some free theme like Twenty Twenty, and check if the edit with Elementor and widgets for Footer works correctly with it.

If even with another theme, it will not work correctly, it means that the most likely problem is on the server side or with the WP installation. In that case, I recommend contacting the hosting provider to locate what is the root cause and reinstalling the WordPress on your website.

When you switch themes, please, let me know about the results.

Thanks

• hi,

i tried to install the theme into another fresh website, http://cleanersperth.net.au/.. the old one (i just restore the old version of the website, www.kpmininglogistics.com.au).. it work.. any change that you can take a look what is the difference between them..

kim

• Sorry, but I do not understand.

Can you explain it to me in more detail, please?

Thanks