Weird section spacing issue

Hey guys, this is my first time using your builder and I'm having trouble figuring out why the spacing between sections is not working out the way I'd like it to.

Theres gaps that no matter how much I try I can't seem to adjust. I've checked the margins and padding and they're all set to 0 in order to try get rid of the gaps.

I've also tried removing vertical margins in the section settings to see if that helps. The height of the sections are set to default, so it's not like they're spacing out within the section.

It just seems like theres some default top and bottom spacing I cant seem to adjust.

I'm attaching what the page looks like at the moment. I'm trying to bring the 'company overview' section a little higher, and also reduce the gap between the Final Product section and the next section with the 3 boxes.

Would love some help with this.

Thanks heaps in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• 1) There is a padding that causes this space.

It is added via deprecated options. Please, check the following article about what deprecated is:

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/what-deprecated-in-the-bebuilder-means/

2) There is a margin-top added to the section with "The final product" text.

Edit this section, go to Advanced -> Spacing and reduce the top margin.

Thanks

• Oh my god haha, thank you so much! By the way, I'm finding the betheme builder wayyy better than the other builders I've used thus far. Extremely impressed it's so user friendly!

Can I ask you another question while I've got you here? I didn't want to use the slider revolution app so I've deactivated it, but I can't figure out how to get rid of it's shortcode it doesn't let me delete it.

I'm attaching a screenshot below and the url is: https://topgraphics.com.au/

It's on the home page. :)

Thanks so much for your help again!

• Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate that. 😁

To get rid of the slider shortcode, open the Page Options, and choose --Select-- from the Slider Revolution dropdown menu.

Thanks

• Perfect, thanks so much!

Lastttt question haha, can you please tell me why my header is spacing out all weird. It tends to happen most when I add a dropdown to one of my menu items, and then everything stops lining up correctly and the header height gets a lot larger. I'm using header builder.

The link is https://topgraphics.com.au/

Thanks so much!

• Please, put the following CSS code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, and check if the problem persists:

.menu-item .menu-toggle{
       display: none!important;
    }

Moreover, I suggest checking a new version of the Header Builder.

You can see how it works and look in the following video tutorial:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/header-builder-2-0/

Thanks

• Oh my god you're a life saver haha.

Thanks so much you've been so helpful!

• Also, sorry, but I don't have the header builder 2.0 update available :( When I go into Betheme and installed plugins, it says Header Builder DEPRECATED version 1.0.7.3, but no update option.

And even after putting in the code, although it's helped align everything, my header sometimes leaves a white gap between my page and the header. It only happens on some pages. I've checked to see if theres any spacing between the top of the page and the pages subheader but there isn't any.

Sorry for being a pain!

• 1) The Header Builder 2.0 is part of the Betheme package, and it is not an external plugin.

If you watch the video tutorial you will notice that it is located in the Template tab.

You only need to update the Betheme to the newest version, and you will be able to use it.

2) Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced, hide the Content top padding and check if the gap persists.

Do not be sorry, I am here to help you. 😉

If you have any questions or problems feel free to ask.

Best regards

• Oh perfect! Another problem solved! :D

Also, this isn't a problem but is there a way to change the look and feel of the sliding out burger menu that appears on the phone? I don't mean icons or anything, but more like the colour of the sliders menus background, colour of the text, menu alignment, social logos or call to action added to the bottom within the slider and so on.

Thanks heaps!

• All customization options can be found under the style tab:

You can style the view of the Side slide, but there is no option to add new elements, and it displays the menu only.

Best regards

• Great no problem, thanks so much!