Two Questions

My first quesiton,

For some reason my content or sub header is getting stuck behind the main header.

I have tried everything, enabled content padding, disabled content padding, set header height in theme options, played around with various custom css to try and resolve the issue. On the front page of my site it seems to work okay because there is a slider revolution embed, but any page where I don't have that, it layers it behind the main navigation header. If I have sub header enabled, that also goes behind the header.

The second quesiton is yoast SEO appears to be not reading any text from the site, on the front page, it says there are 0 words, even though I used bebuilder and put in over 300 words.

Comments

• Hi,

1) Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

2) Did you use the Builder -> SEO option? It is necessary if you are using the YOAST. Please, check the following link about it:

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/builder-seo/

Thanks

• Hi Phil, thank you for getting back to me.

The site is mindfulliving.com

Looks like you answered my question for the SEO portion which is wonderful thank you.

On the header / sub header issue I have added some custom css which seems to resolve the issue, but also seems temporary.

body:not(.template-slider) #Header {

min-height: 91px;

}

Is there a different option to resolve this problem without code?

• fyi the issue is only seen on non slider revolution pages, for instance mindfulliving.com/blog - you can't see it now though because of the custom CSS I added.

• Am I able just copy & paste all the content into the wordpress native text spots?

I see that the seo generator adds a lot of short codes and what not, I suppose this would not be ideal for google bots to process? for example:

[image src=\"https://mindfulliving2.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/consultant2-icon3.png\"]

[divider height=\"22\"]

Mauris rhoncus orci in imperdiet

Heading + desc

center

no-repeat;left top;;

auto

0 8%

[google_font font=\"Poppins\" size=\"70\" weight=\"500\" italic=\"0\" letter_spacing=\"\" color=\"#d00909\" subset=\"\"][counter_inline value=\"99\"]%[/google_font]

[divider height=\"10\"]

Aliquam fringilla aliquam ex sit

Heading + desc

center

no-repeat;left top;;

auto

0 8%

• 1) You can change this value in Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header, by modifying the Height.

2) All this information is required for the SEO interpreter, and there is no option to exclude it from generating.

Best regards