Line between footer and shape divider

Hi! I would like to know how to remove the line that is between the footer and the shape divider, as shown in the image.

Thanks!

Comments

• And yet another question, this time about the Back to Top button:

how do I make it not stay on the footer? I'd like it to track the content preview [if it doesn't cause other issues], but if it's not possible, I'd like to leave it as in the image: at the end of the content.

Could you help me with this? This will be very helpful when I create a blog. :)

The address: www.elaineyanagui.com

Once more, thank you!

• Hi, again! Another problem happened when I entered the url for my social network.

For some reason it's not forwarding to the instagram page even putting the absolute url. What could be happening?

Thanks!

• Hi,

1) Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Footer, and change the Copyright border color.

2) Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Footer, and change the Back to top to Sticky or Sticky show on scroll.

3) Did you resolve that? I have checked that, and the link leads me to Instagram.

Best regards

• Hi Phil! I'm very grateful for your help, but in case 2, I tried to solve it as requested and I couldn't: I changed the border color to the same color as the footer, and I tried to leave it without the color too, but in both cases the line remained.

And in case 3, the back to top button is over the social network icon, and when I hover over the icon I can't click because the back to top button appears. Is there a way to make the instagram icon further away, or make the back to top button not reach the footer?

Thanks!

• 1) I have checked the color option, and it seems that there is an issue with it. I have passed this info to the dev team, and it will be resolved in the next update. For now, please, use the following CSS code:

#Footer .footer_copy{
     border-top-color: #2b2d30;
    }

2) There is an option to move the social icons with the following CSS:

#Footer .footer_copy .social{
     margin-right: 50px!important;
    }

Put the CSS codes in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Thanks

• The code solved my problem, thanks!

I'm just wondering about the custom CSS: I'm not using the child theme, so will the custom CSS keep if there is a theme update?

• The codes you put in the theme options will be not deleted after an update, so you do not have to worry about it. 🙂

Best regards

• Thank you so much, Phil! 🤗