Custom Header Template issues

edited August 2022 in Menu / Mega menu

Hi I am using the pre-built "CONSULTANT 2" template. I decided to make my own header template but i am experiencing some issues. Can you please help me with them? The issues are the following:

1. In mobile view when I click on the hamburger menu the side menu opens. In the default header when I clicked on a link the page would scroll to that anchor point and the side menu would close automatically. How to do this in my custom header?
  2. In desktop view when I click on any link in my menu the page scrolls to the anchor point, but then I lose hover style functionality in the header. When I click on the 'start' link the header works correctly again. How to keep the header consistent with every menu click?
  3. On the rightside of the header I added a button. When i click on this button i want the page to scroll down to an anchor point just like the menu links. I tried adding #contact to the url field of the button. But when i do this a new page loads with my website default link + /#contact. I just want the scroll down animation like the other menu links.
  4. How can I add language switcher button to the header? Is this functionality included in BEtheme?

Hope you can help me and keep up with the good work!

Thanx

Comments

• Hi,

1) At the moment there is no option to achieve that, and this feature was not included in the update with Header Builder 2.0. However, it will be included in the next update.

2) You can send a link to your website, so I can ensure what you are talking about, but if I understand correctly, it will also be fixed in the next update.

3) Did you add the class scroll to that button?

If not, please, do that.

4) You need to add the language switcher to your menu, or create a new menu and add the language switcher to it through Appearance -> Menus.

Best regards

• edited August 2022

Oke thank you very much for the assistance.

I dont have this button "add a language switcher" in the menu view. Also clicked on screen options to see if i could check this button but also there its not there. Should i first install a plugin? What plugin do you recommend in combination with betheme compatibility?

Also do you have an idea when the next update is planned to be released?

kind regards

• We planned to release it today, but I cannot guarantee it.

Anyway, it should be available in a few days.

Best regards