Revolution Slider is not displayed

Hello, I have installed Data (pre-build website) by using BeTheme, and after the import, just edited the color of the buttons and the text from the Revolution Slider and now it's not displaying the slider whatever I do.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Please let me know if there's anything else.

• Hello,

It looks like the slider is corrupted, the console shows the error and informations about that

Please, delete the slider and import it once more, from version 20, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, when you install a pre-built website, the slider is imported automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.

Here is a screenshot for better understanding:

If you do not see this option, please ensure that the revolution slider is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or more.

Thanks

• Hello, i've tried to solve it by deleting and re-importing the slider, also updated the theme to the current version.

The issue is still present.. after importing the slider if I edit anything (e.g. button color) it doesn't get displayed anymore (corrupted)..

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Credentials were sent, along with the link for this conversation.

• Sorry, but the credentials you sent are not working.

Can you send them once more, but please, test them before.

thanks

• Hello, there was a small typo in the password. I've sent the credentials again by using the contact form from http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

• The problem is related to your cache software, after flushing your cache everything started to work correctly.

I suggest to disable that plugin completely while your page is not created.

This kind of plugins should be always turned on while your page is finished.

Thanks

• Hello, it seems the issue reappeared. Worked perfectly fine until I had to change an URL for one of the buttons, after which it disappeared from BeTheme Settings - Global - Advanced. Pasted the shortcode back but the slider is no longer displayed again.

• I changed the URL and the arrow right from button and it displays on non-logged browser correctly.

Can you check, if the clearing the cache solves the problem?

Also, do you have any further steps to achieve that problem?

Thanks

• I solved the problem by creating the slider manually. The imported slider has an issue when changing the links of the buttons but I will not use it anymore since it always gets corrupted.

Thank you.