BeBuilder Critical Issue & Pages Won't Update

Hi there,

Firstly in the visual composer, I am trying to add text to a page and save & update it. As soon as I refresh my page the text I added or changed disappears/reverts to before. So it also doesn't change on the front end. I host with Cloudways and they have increased all the memory limits and we've tried switching off the Breeze caching and Cloudflare, and nothing changes.

Furthermore, we also deactivated all the plugins and tried again to add text and it still won't save, both in the visual and text editors.

Finally, if we click on "Edit with BeBuilder" we get the message - "There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

This is what we received:

Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 639 of the file /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/238499.cloudwaysapps.com/bdmqsxgxwb/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function sc_shop_products() in /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/238499.cloudwaysapps.com/bdmqsxgxwb/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php:639

Stack trace:

#0 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/238499.cloudwaysapps.com/bdmqsxgxwb/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(293): MfnVisualBuilder->loadElementsObjects()

#1 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/238499.cloudwaysapps.com/bdmqsxgxwb/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_append_vb_styles()

#2 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/238499.cloudwaysapps.com/bdmqsxgxwb/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()

#3 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/238499.cloudwaysapps.com/bdmqsxgxwb/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action()

#4 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/238499.cloudwaysapps.com/bdmqsxgxwb/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder-header.php(72): do_action()

#5 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/238499.cl

Please help.

Thanks so much.

Comments