Template Builder Wocommerce

Problem 1

When the template for a product category is created. In the options of the item "shop products" I first select hide description. The description is hidden and this is the effect I want. However, only until I make changes to the template and update it for the category (without changing the option to hide the description), the description is visible again even though the option for this element has not changed. And so on until I re-enable the descriptions, update the template for the product category and disable the descriptions again. 

Problem 2

When I update Betheme to 26.4.0.8 "template builder" I cannot make any changes for woocommerce product categories. The templates simply do not respond and revert to the basic layout. The only thing I then have control over is editing the layout in "Betheme options > Shop > Products list > Layout".

Below I can overwrite the template style by selecting the basic layout. This also does not work after the update. 

In conclusion about the update to 26.4.0.8 I am not able to work on templates built for woocommerce !

So i downgrade to 26.4.0.5 but this help with nothing (Problem 1)

How i try solve this - update, dowgrade woocommerce / downgrade wordpress / forum search support ...

Comments