Remove link portfolio items

Hi, how do I remove the links from each portfolio item in my slider? Now when i click on the image it loads a seperate site. I want it to do nothing. Used theme is 'consultant 2'.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• It's a generic question in this case. Therefore i thought no needs to see the specific website. If you use the pre built template 'Consultant 2' and you want your portfolio slider to not be show any hyperlinks, how to do it? Basically thats all i wanted to know.

Cheers

• Consultant 2 does not have a portfolio, and I do not know how exactly you created it.

I do not know if you are referring to the Revolution Slider or Portfolio Slider element, or if you used BeBuilder, Elementor, or WPBakery.

Moreover, it is sometimes necesarry to write custom CSS code to accomplish some things, which is why it is always good to attach a link to the website and a screenshot of what you refer to.

Right now, I can only suggest going to Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog & Portfolio -> Portfolio and changing the Project link to Popup Image. Then it will not lead to the portfolio page but show the image in the popup.

Best regards