Warning: Undefined array key "title" (Table of Content)

Hi all, if I use the "BeBuilder" Element "Table of Content", I get the following error on the frontend:

Warning: Undefined array key "title" in /home/.sites/854/site7081270/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-shortcodes.php on line 9415

Tested with posts and pages. Same error both. I use the newest version 26.5.0.3. You can see it on my test example site here:

Can you please check it, if this is an error on your template?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Rene

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi everyone. I might be a bit paranoid, but I really don't want to email our backend credentials. But I can attach my version of the theme-shortcodes.php here if that helps? I changed the link to the example page. It is now https://www.1000miles.at/demo-site/.

New error in new versions claims now line 9791, which is that part (bold is line 9791 and it seems that var "title" is not filled):

foreach($mfn_items as $key => $value){

if( is_array($value) ){

foreach($value as $in_key => $in_val){

// column

if ( 'column' == $in_val['type'] && ! empty($in_val['fields']['content']) ) {

$mfn_columns[] = esc_html($in_val['fields']['content']);

};

// heading

if ( 'heading' == $in_val['type'] ) {

$heading_tag = $in_val['fields']['header_tag'];

$heading_title = $in_val['fields']['title'];

$mfn_columns[] = esc_html('<'. $heading_tag .'>'. $heading_title .'</'. $heading_tag .'>');

};

// fancy heading

if ( 'fancy_heading' == $in_val['type'] ) {

$heading_tag = !empty($in_val['fields']['h1']) ? 'h1' : 'h2';

$heading_title = $in_val['fields']['title'];

$mfn_columns[] = esc_html('<'. $heading_tag .'>'. $heading_title .'</'. $heading_tag .'>');

};

};

}

}

• Unfortunately, without Dashboard and FTP access, we cannot locate the source of this problem.

Notice that the message you sent through the contact form is private and goes directly to us.

You can create a new account with admin rights which you delete after we locate the root cause.

Best regards