price Woocommerce product with a template

I just spotted a new error with Woocommerce. I tried it on my own shop at https://heimwerkerbienchen.de . If you create a single product template and put the price in it, it always shows the price range when you have variable products.

Let's say you have something "with a personalisation" (variable product) that costs 55 Euro. Without the personalisation it would be 20 Euro.

If you use the template maker for single products it would always show "20 - 55 Euro" no matter what you select.

Comments

• Hi,

It is not an Error, it is just how WooCommerce works.

Look at the following screenshots.

Betheme:

Twenty Twenty-One:

As you can see, it works in the same way on a free theme.

Changing it

• Yes, but I mean in the product itself. It has to show the right price, now it ALWAYS shows the price range eben if I select a variant.

• Can you send me a screenshot of the example product and link to it, please?

I opened the product on your website and chose a variant, and it shows a specific price.

Best regards

• edited October 2022

I'll show you, I deleted the template, because it's not useful for me like this. The first one shows you including the 4 little cups, the second one is without the 4 cups. It should show: "25 €" for the selection "including 4 cups" and 20 without them.

Also, in the meta description something is doubled: "Enthält: 1 Stück" is how many pieces are in the package.

The product template looks like this:

If I try to change the template with the Bebuilder, I always get this error:

• The product price element shows the price range. The price of the selected variation should be displayed over the add-to-cart button.

However, on your website, something is hiding the price there.

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists (with disabled plugins check also template edit).

About the doubled data in the description, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• just sent the mail :)

• Sorry, but the login credentials you have sent are not working.

Can you check them, please?

You can send another private message with the correct ones (remember to attach link to this discussion).

Thanks

• Yeah, that's why I sent another one where a co-worker asked where it belongs to. Sorry for the confusion.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• sent it again. Have fun ;)

• The problem is one of your plugins.

I deactivated unsupported plugins, and the problem was gone.

Please, deactivate your plugins one by one to find what causes this issue.

Thanks