Featured images are visible on the page. Please help!

edited October 2022 in Files & images

Hello everyone!

I'm building my website with BeBuilder. I have a portfolio page and when I upload a future image for each project I see them at the bottom of the portfolio page and can't remove them. Does anyone have the same problem and know a solution because I don't understand where I can fix it.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hello,

I apologize for not showing a link and screenshot to explain exactly what is the problem.

I'm attaching them. It's about a page https://studio-grafikant.com/portfolio/ For each project I have an additional page and when I put the featured image in it is visible to the bottom of the portfolio page - I don't want to be visible on page. The theme i am using is model 3 (maybe it's important).

I read a lot about the problem and tried to turn off from Theme option- Blog and Portfolio settings, but they are visible again ( I attach screenshot too).

Thank you!

• I have checked your portfolio items, and I do not see a Featured image at the bottom of the page.

Please, refresh your browser cache, and check if the problem persists. Also, see if the same thing happens with other browsers.

Best regards