User registration

I should make sure to use WooCommerce for user registration, but I can't find the method. How can I do? Should I use an external plugin that manages users? If so, which one?

Best regards

Davide

Comments

• Hi,

WooCommerce has a built-in feature for registration.

Please, check the following link:

https://woocommerce.com/document/user-registration-for-woocommerce/

Best regards

• Sorry but in my page there is not "Registration form"

• Sorry, I sent you the wrong link because it was link to an external WooCommerce plugin. My bad.

I cannot find the correct one, but I will explain.

Go to WooCommerce -> Accounts & Privacy, and there you will find options for user registration.

When you have enabled the option "Allow customers to create an account on the "My Account" page," then when the user clicks on the user icon in the header, there will be a link to the My Account page, where he will be able to register a new account.

The options there are rather well explained, but if you have any doubts or questions about them, please, let me know.

Thanks

• Thanks for the reply but i have some problems, the option was already enabled but I can't find the page to create the account.

I am using this pre-built website

Every time I hit one of those drop down buttons on the left it tells me that the page was not found. As a result, I never find the button to register a new user.

Thanks

Best regards

• Go to Pages -> All Pages, and check if you have a My Account page.

If you do not have it, create it, and put there the My Account shortcode.

When you have it, assign this page in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Advanced.

However, if you want to create a new account by yourself, you can do it by adding other users on the WP panel.

Visitors to your website will be able to create an account if they are not logged in as I showed in my previous message.

Best regards