BeParallax

I've installed the BeParalax theme on a new install [I deleted the old install completely with cPanel] and I get an Error 404 screen instead of the parallax. I've installed other theme with the current new install and no problem

Comments

• Hi,

Please, go to Settings -> Reading, and check if you have a home page set to Static page.

Thanks

• I have set it as a static page as per your description and still nothing. This is the reading page before I installed the BeParallax. I was with another of your theme which worked.

So I install the BeParallax once more.

The end result I still have Error 404. I am on a clean install of WordPress.

After installing BeParallax, my Settings -> Reading page, I no longer have static options.

I am not sure as the other theme seems to populate properly and works fine.

One thing I don't understand, not sure if that is the problem is when I install BeParallax.. the items it tries to install are very small and don't seem to pull the content for the pre-built site. On the other theme install, it has the "content" tag... so not sure why this doesn't.

Best regards.

• I have passed this info to the dev team, and we will take a closer look at this problem.

Unfortunately, I do not have any workaround for that problem, but we will fix it as soon as possible.

Best regards