Slider Revolution bundled version

My site uses the Be theme (version 26.5.0.4) as well as the bundled version of Slider Revolution. In the Plugins tab of the Betheme tab (left side of wp-admin window), it shows version 6.5.31 of Slider Revolution. But in the main WordPress Plugins tab (left side of wp-admin window), under Installed plugins, there is an entry for Slider Revolution that has a message that says "There is a new version (6.6.2) of Slider Revolution available. To update directly register your license key now or purchase a new license key to access all premium features." I read in the docs here that I should go through the Betheme section's Plugins to do updates, but there is no Update item there. Can I update to the newest version (6.6.2) without purchasing a full license for Slider Revolution?

Comments

• Hi,

If the newest version is not available yet in Betheme -> Plugins, please wait for it. The plugins you buy with the theme are not premium plugins. If you want instant updates, you have to purchase the plugins separately.

Thanks