Menu drops down after scrolling up

This menu issue appears in Safari not Chrome. When I scroll the page down to the bottom and use my mouse to flick to the top (rather than the up button) the menu drops down showing the white of the page before snapping back into position.

https://21stcenturymining.com/

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hello,

I did as requested and turned off all plugins, refreshed my cache, quit safari, restarted and relaunched the site. The problem is still occurring in Safari.

Thanks,

• Hello,

PS - it seems to have something to do with the home page top section.

This page https://21stcenturymining.com/branding is fine.

I've tried a lot of different options on settings. I've double checked the Betheme Options settings. I've used the "Advanced" and not the "Deprecated". I can't find the glitch.

Thanks, J

• Please, change your header style in Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header to fixed, and check if the same thing happens with it.

Thanks

• Hello, the fixed worked but I didn't want to lose the sticky header. Instead, I recreated the page adding in/testing each element and style at a time to see where the glitch occurred.

There were 2 triggers:

1) Section / Advanced / Dimensions / Fullscreen - the fullscreen kept adding the glitch at the top. (but only in Safari and only on the Home page - though settings were the same on both pages )

2) I was adding a drop-shadow to the logo svg img. I tried adding it different places, using different code including filter: drop-shadow and text-shadow but it kept causing the glitch. (but only in Safari)

Solution:

1) I replaced Fullscreen with Fullwidth/Auto and added padding to the top and bottom to force the height I wanted.

2) I imported a svg logo with the drop shadow effect in place.

Thanks for your help.

• Thanks for sharing the steps to reproduce this issue, and how did you resolve it.

I will take look at it, but after my preliminary research, it seems that Safari has some problems with the vh values (The Full-Screen option uses 100vh).

Best regards