I want to request a refund

I want to request a refund, but support is denying my request.

The bottom line is that I installed the theme and started making the site and I had problems with the visual part. I wrote to support but they answered in a day (the site was broken for 1 day), it was well resolved. Then he began to joyfully do further and later a fatal error took off. The site has stopped working altogether. I wrote to support, but again the answer was long - the site again lay without action. They wrote what and how can be solved - but it did not help. I did not like that the help was long and the topic killed my site - I had to reset it. And they still don't want to refund my money. What do you tell me to do?

Comments

• edited October 2022

Hi,

In every topic you started, the last message was mine, and you did not push the conversation any further.

Also, in the previous discussion you created, I sent you information that if you want a refund, you should contact us through a contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

However, I also suggest checking your previous discussions because I would gladly assist you in resolving your problems.

Thanks