pre-built installation completed, but the content shows as text

I have successfully installed the theme and performed all the steps to import the pre-built theme (specifically, the chosen theme is Furniture Store). I also updated the php configurations (as shown in one of the photos). However, the theme does not appear as expected, but there are only scattered lines of text with no images. How can I solve?

Comments

• Hi,

Please, update the Betheme to the newest version, and try to import this demo once again.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi,

I sent the private message via envato but still haven't received a reply.

did you get my message? How soon could you resolve?

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• I have checked your website, and I can see that you manage to resolve that. Am I right?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards

• Hey, sorry I saw that you solved the problem on the site but you imported the theme only with BeBuilder and not with Elementor (while I had imported everything with elementor).

You can solve the problem, as I bought your theme to use it with elementor (maybe the problem is when you import it with elementor).

Thank you

Ps. You can reset my wp database again if necessary, but i sent an email about it

• Plugin Starter Templates were the root cause.

I have deactivated it, and the import of the Elementor version worked.

Best regards