Rough way of loading pages

Hello good afternoon

I have quite a big problem with the display of the pages, my client is very fussy about the refresh issue and above all he says that they jump, that is, there is a certain delay in displaying the page in its entirety and it is in hundredths of a second that you can see how the text scrolls below and then the cover is shown, I tried in several ways and I can't find a way that doesn't happen, I explained that it is due to multiple factors such as stylesheets, typography, what the browser is loading , including content such as images and text, formats, etc. but he says that if I don't remove those jumps he won't finish the page for me

Let me explain more in detail: what my client does not want is to see that rough way of loading

Is there a way to do something about it?

I have a video where I show the "problem"

please look at it carefully so that you can see the jumps or the rough way of loading the pages that my client refers to:

😟

Comments

• I was trying using revolution slider as a cover for some pages but the problem is still there

• edited October 2022

I dont' know if there is a way with bebuilder to do the sections like elementor, with animations maybe... and that could be a kind of solution (like fade ins and bounce animations) 🤷‍♂️

BTW I can't figure it out how to rename Sections for to see in my navigator display the names I want

• Hi,

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Performance, and enable the options to improve the loading.

Most importantly, please, switch the Builder local styles to Inline in the header:

But you can try other settings too.

If this will not help you at all, please, attach a link to your website, so I can see what is causing that.

Thanks

• OH WOW! 😮

It worked out pretty well doing it that way! 😃😎

Many Many Thanks Phil! 🙌

• That is great. 😁

Glad I could help.

Best regards