Very slow WordPress backend

Wordpress when I work on a page where the builder is related becomes very slow, I attach a video in the link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/14eZl5iPREKF9LZl9PlO9S8IPcMtFcCod/view

My server configuration exceeds what betheme recommends

This is a real problem, because I can't work from the wordpress backend, I have to use the live builder and with this I don't have all the options like yoast seo so when I try to make changes like for example in yoast seo it becomes too much slow and it takes an average of 5 minutes per page, it's a long time

I need urgent help, thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

You can also see if the same thing happens on another browser.

Thanks

• The plugins are up to date, I have cleared the cache, I have tried without plugins, I have done everything detailed, it is still just as slow.

Doing a test I have realized that javascript consumes too much browser resources, it is a real problem in the part of your theme that you know, an urgent correction is necessary, since it cannot work in the best way, I would recommend you as Something quick to be able to hide the betheme part in the backend of the pages or articles, since it can work in the live builder, but not in the backend (normal wordpress editor).

I look forward to your help, thank you.

• We have plans to reconstruct BeBuilder Blocks, but I cannot tell you the estimated time when this update will be out.

At the moment, you can hide the BeBuilder in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced.

However, when it is enabled, the live version BeBuilder becomes unfunctional. In the next update, we will add an option to hide BeBuilder Blocks, so there will be two separate options to hide Blocks or the Live version.

Right now you can hide it while you perform actions on YOAST or other page settings, and enable it while using our builder.

Best regards

• Thank you for your response, it would be very important to have at least the update to be able to select BeBuilder Blocks or live.