Muffin Builder disappears

I am editing a page, and the entire screen goes white within the page.  No builders, nothing!  I refresh and everything shows up again and then everything disappears.  I didn't change anything on my screen options.  BeTheme is version 8.5, WP is 4.2.2

This literally happened as I was adding an element to a row.  The only plugin not updated is Visual Composer and it says to contact you for latest version.

Also, the page shows up when I type in the URL

Comments

• Did you tried to re-install wordpress and theme files via FTP? Because this sounds really weird like something has not been imported properly.
  • I've had the same thing happen as well. Add an element, save it and then click Update and everything in Muffin Builder is gone. After this happening 3 times in a row, I started hand coding everything which now I have to put it back in Muffin Builder so people that aren't web developers can do their own site updates. I'm using WordPress 4.2.2. I have BeTheme version 8.3. If there is a newer version, I have not been alerted to update it. I've also experienced random pieces of code disappearing as well particularly icons when updating/saving.
  • @tberard This is not because of theme version. This could be related with limits on server. Some servers are limited for large posts and in this case you should contact with server administrator. If this will be theme issue, then we'll see for sure over 14k people who got the same issue.
  • is it possible that i also haven't imported well the muffin builder with latest update? here, all is good limitwise, wp wise etc, and all working, only the muffin builder is missing since that last update day when tried to update pages with fresh content etc.. muffin builder didnt show anymore ^^
    on another page with same limites etc and even more plugins, all works super :). and thanks for your awesome work here!

• @iris_bernotat Please send us private message with access to the dashboard of site where Muffin Builder does not work anymore and we'll have a look on it.