Fatal Error

The site I was building just crashed.

I got this email from WP, and I need help urgently to restore it please.

WordPress version 6.0.3

Active theme: Betheme (version 26.5.1.2)

Current plugin: (version )

PHP version 8.0.22

Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 779 of the file /var/www/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /var/www/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php:779

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(303): MfnVisualBuilder->loadElementsArr(Array)

#1 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_append_vb_styles('')

#2 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)

#3 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#4 /var/www/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder-header.php(72): do_action('admin_enqueue_s...')

#5 /var/www/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(885): require_once('/var/www/wp-con...')

#6 /var/www/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php(78): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_load_sidebar()

#7 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): mfnvb_init_vb(2324)

#8 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)

#9 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#10 /var/www/wp-admin/post.php(363): do_action('post_action_mfn...', 2324)

#11 {main}

thrown

Comments