Theme isn't saving a template

When I hit the update button in bebuilder, the theme shows the "page has been updated" message but isn't saving anything. I have increased the PHP max var limit but I don't think that this is the source of the problem

Comments

• Hello,

Please share with us your PHPINFO file. It's really necessary right now.

If you do not know how to do it, please check this topic:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-create-phpinfo-php-page/

Also please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hello, I am sharing the link to phpinfo file with you.

I have refreshed the cache but it is still not working. Apart from the plugins recommended by BeTheme, I have deactivated all the other plugins but it still hasn't solved the issue. I have also switched the theme from child to parent and checked it. It is not working..

Thanks

• I found the same issue while designing the home page. There seems to be some limit on the number of sections I can add to a particular page/template. Take a look at this link:

Take a look at this link. Whenever I add any new section to this page, it saves it successfully (gives the acknowledgement) but the section doesn't appear on the preview page. When I reload the "edit with bebuilder" page, the extra section doesn't appear there also. When I leave the "Edit with Bebuilder" page for a few minutes, the "Update Page" button In bebuilder starts showing spinner automatically, and then I can't click on that button also

• Hello,

Please contact your hosting provider and ask him about increasing:

• PHP Max Input Vars to min. 5000
    • PHP Time Limit to 180s

After that, everything will work fine.

thanks

• Hey, Thank you so much. Just changing the max input vars solved the issue.