changing header

having trouble b/c I want to change the header on my site - leasonellis.com. I go into the header builder and I see how to add a new one but I don't see the current one there so I'm afraid to make changes b/c I want to be able to get the old header back at some point. I found the current header under slider revolution but don't see how to disable it and/or how to add an extra slide. Can you pls help?

Comments

• Hello,

The header will get replaced only if you have it in templates as a published template.

If you want back to the old header made in the Theme Options, just remove or unpublish the template.

thanks

• i don't see anything published in templates. But that doesn't answer the question. I see the header under "slider revolution". however i don't see an option to unpublish a particular one and replace it with another one. How do I direct a new slider to be placed on the home page?

• Sorry, but I do not understand now.

The Header Builder does not allow to create a header which is below the slider.

If you want to use Header from templates for single page only, please create a template and do not assign it anywhere.

Then, edit the post/page you want to have this header turned on, and select it from the dropdown menu:

thanks