Trailer Box, Special Header, Home page,

1. I need to make the trailer box title font size smaller, I am not using the slogan only the title.

2. I want to use a special header, but just want it to say the title. No arrows, or icons. And for it to be white.

3. On the home page, I want the image of the man to be under the section below so it's overlapping him. I can not figure out the padding adjustments.

4. Also for example on the bottom of the about section where it says 

Dr. Francisco is proud to be in the Valley and serving patients. If you would like more information on we can help you with your foot and ankle care needs, please contact us.

I want the background of this to #2991D6 with white text.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Also is there a way to put an image and title in the header area of the subpages? Instead of just a solid color.
  • 1. To decrease font size for Trailer box, please use below css:
    .trailer_box .desc h2 { font-size: 20px !important; }
    2. Will be great if you can show us what you mean.

3. Sorry but we do not see any overlapping here. For us this section looks fine.

4. Where this text is? Because for sure not on the homepage.
  • 1. Is there also a way to make sure it's centered in the box, it moved to the bottom when I made it smaller.

2. The special heading offers three options, a line, an icon and two arrows. I don't want to use any of these, I just want the title to be large and the color to be white.

3. I'm trying to add images into this comment box but it's not letting me. On the homepage there is an image of the doctor, I would like the section below him to overlap the bottom of the picture so there is no space between him and the section below.

4. The text is not on the homepage I said it was on the about page at the bottom. I want the background of this to #2991D6 with white text.
  • 4. I made the background #2991D6, however is there some sort of code to make that certain text white? I've tried a few things and it's not working.
  • 1. No, this is not possible.

2. If you are talking about "Fancy Heading" then what for you use this heading if you don't need any of those elements? Will be much easier to use simple header tags like h2, h3, etc.
    <h2 style="color: #FFF !important;">some texts inside</h2>
    3. It's unfortunately not possible to add images into the comments boxes.

4. You can set class name for section where this item is and then in custom css you can write css code to set text color.