Not clickable on phone

Hey,

I work on the site: myhozio.com/phone 
I found there is two problems when I browser by phone,  

1. all the products can not click
2. The logo is not responsive at Firefox(I am using middle top header layout, it looks okay on chrome, but not responsive on Fire fox and IE ), My clients will complain about this, I need to know how to fix that.

(myhozio.com/corporate)There is another problem about menu bar, Is that possible to let menu bar change to menu icon insensitive?

Comments

• Hi,

1. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

2. Logo is definitely too large and that's why will not work properly on mobile devices. You must use smaller logo size for your site.
  • for the error code, we do not touch the code, only adding the content, how come there will show up some error codes? 
  • Or you added html code or something similar with bugs or one of your plugins did the mess. We only tell you what we see. If you will check our demos, you see that all are out of any errors.
  • ok, but I changed logo size to 330x118, the (Firefox and IE) still not get correct responsive look, the contents seems pretty good. 

Is there any setting to disallow people click on products by phone? 
  • The logo is still 848 x 304 so or you did not uploaded logo properly or something is wrong with cache on your side. Unfortunately we do not have an option to disable links for products on mobile.
  • I changed logo and test on my phone already, but not worked, so I changed back, because the customer like big logo.

It maybe woo-commerce's problem

Never mind, I will continue search on Google or contact Woo-commerce, BeTheme is the best WordPress theme I am using, there still plenty of functions do not test. 
  • If you uploaded logo properly, and logo still does not change, then please send us private message with access to the dashboard and we'll do it ourselves because for sure you did something wrong and we are 100% sure about this.
  • We removed your details because this is not a place to send such private stuff. We wrote that you should send us private message.

Anyway, we checked your site and logo upload works fine. We uploaded new logo without any problems so if you can't change logo, something must be wrong on your side definitely.