Header shows on Safari but won't show on Chrome and Firefox. I just installed a few days ago and haven't been able to solve. Any suggestions on how to fix?
Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.
It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.
New to the forum, so thank you for the info.
The website isn't under maintenance. I only imported the complete content from a pre-built website (Blogger2). Here's a screen shot from Chrome. I just started to build it out so pushing it live at this point isn't an option. It's just odd that the header won't show at all on Chrome (or Firefox). I even reloaded the theme but that didn't seem to help.
Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.
Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.