Wishlist issues on mobile

Hello,

I've got an e-commerce with the wishlist option on Product and Shop pages enabled, linked with a wishlist page. So, if a costumer check the icon heart on a product, automatically it will be in the wishlist page. This is the correct scenario, but only in the desktop version.

If a costumer do the same thing on mobile, the wishlist page gives two issues:

1) the wishlist page is empty;

2) a strange thing happened yesterday: I tried to put random products on the wishlist page and when a friend of mine tried to do its personal wishlist, she saw my favourite products. This is totally wrong.

Please, I need your support.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi, this is the link of the e-commerce https://www.aziendaagropontino.com/ and this is the page of the wishlist https://www.aziendaagropontino.com/lista-della-spesa/.

It's full online :)

Thanks

• Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Also, please, check if you have any caching tools enabled on your server, and if they are active, please, disable them.

Thanks

• Hi and thank you very much!

I use a child theme; what happens if i switch to the parent theme? I can't put the site under construction and I'm afraid of having problems. The same problem I have if I disable all plugins.

Can't solve with other operations?

Thanks

• To do the troubleshooting, we need to indicate if your plugins or a child theme have an influence on that.

You can create a copy of your website with the Duplicator plugin, put it on a subdomain, and check it there without touching your main domain.

You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

Thanks

• Hello,

we have a test site. We have overwritten the site that is online on this test site and tried to add the products to the wishlist. Everything works fine on this test site.

To do this test we have not deactivated any plugins.

On the test site and on the site that is online we have Wordpress version 6.0.3 and Betheme 26.6.

So, on the test site the wishlist works in the mobile and desktop version; on the other hand, on the online site it works only in the desktop version.

Is it possible to create a temporary user to allow you to log into the backend and understand what happens?

Thank you

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Email sent : )

• Hello,

I don't know if you have already worked on the site. I just tried to add a product to my mobile wishlist. The strange thing that happens is that I see the exact same product if I enter the site from my desktop. The even stranger thing is that, on another person's smartphone, on the wishlist page (from mobile) you can see exactly that product that I added. But there is no connection between my smartphone and the other one. How is it possible?

This thing doesn't happen on the test site; everything works fine there.

Thanks!

• Please, contact your hosting provider and ask if you do not have any caching tool enabled on your server, or for this domain.

If you have any, disable it, and check if the same thing happens.

Thanks