Can't login to backend

Hi there, please help me. I cannot login to the backend of my website anymore.

(https://modelsnmaps.co.za/wp-admin/)

I had a memory issue with the ISP sorted out but they wrote the following:

Upon browsing to modelsnmaps.co.za/wp-admin, the following error message is present on the site: 

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /usr/www/users/modelwmzdj/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 593

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /usr/www/users/modelwmzdj/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/abstracts/ActionScheduler_Lock.php on line 1

It appears as though the files class-wp-query.php, as well as ActionScheduler_Lock.php, are causing the site to run out of available memory. You may consider disabling the woocommerce plugin by renaming this folder by making use of file manager, in order to determine if this allows you to sign into the backend of your website. 

I would suggest looking into the above-mentioned files to determine why these scripts need more than 256MB of memory in order to load, as it is very uncommon that a script needs this amount of memory in order to function. 

Please help. Thank you!

Regards Alex

Comments