Edit Page is loading endless since latest update

Hello,

since the latest BeTheme Update the regular WordPress Page Editor ist loading endless.

What can we do here?

We have enough memory space on our webhosting.

It is impossible to edit the regular page and also the yoast seo plugin for example.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• I turned off all plugins and also refreshed my cache. The problem is still there. I am not using a child theme.

• Same problem here. We're hosting the website on a super fast cloud hosting solution.

When updating any kind of post type, it's loading extremely slow. This problem happend since the last betheme update.

We have 3 websites running on betheme and they all have this same issue. It's extremely annoyting.

• Hi,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. At the top of the message, please, write your nickname, so we will know which credentials are whose.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have checked your website, and the load is not endless.

I put the screen record showing how it loads on my device in your media library in the WP.

Can you tell me what browser and OS you are using? Are there extra steps to reproduce it?

Best regards

• I saw your video.

The problem occurs when you scroll down the page for example to edit the yoast seo settings.

They are at the very end of the site.

If the BeBuilder content is longer the page load is also longer. Please try it with the front page (Startseite).

Open it and scroll down to the end.

I am using Windows 11 and Google Chrome. But we also tried on a iOS with Safari.

• Today we plan to release an update in which you will be able to turn off the BeBuilder Blocks in the Theme options.

When it will be out, please, update the Betheme, and it should be by default hidden. If not, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced, and hide it there. After that, check if the page edit load work correctly.

Thanks