Stack: Center not working after using suggested code / Sticky menu text glitch Firefox

edited July 2015 in Menu / Mega menu
Hi,

I've tried using the code on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/170/any-suggestion-how-to-center-menu-using-stack-center but my menu still hasn't centered. I'm using the BeLanding page as a base. I have no search or language options on the right either.

Current Custom CSS

#Header .menu > li { display: inline-block; float: none;}
#Top_bar .menu_wrapper { text-align: center; width: 100%; }
#Top_bar .top_bar_left { width: 100% !important; }
.header-stack #Top_bar .top_bar_right { display: none; }
#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu_wrapper { width: auto; }

Link: removed

Also with the use of:
#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu_wrapper { width: auto; }

When you hover over the sticky menu text, the text glitches a bit in firefox, if I remove the width:auto; then there's no glitch.

One last thing, how do I make the sticky appear later? Because right now it changes to sticky on scroll which causes there to be a jump from where it used to be.

Any help is appreciated, if recommended I'll reinstall the theme with another demo.

Comments

• For the meantime I decided to choose the modern menu header instead.
  • Hi,

the topic you sent above explain how to center menu items along with header stack center. If css which we gave in this topic does not work, it means you got more stuff in menu section on the right side and that's why menu items can't be centered. To center menu items, you must have only menu items set. If you will send us url to site where menu is "Stack: Center" we'll be able to have a look on it.

But sticky header works fine as we see. We did not noticed any problems with sticky header.

Thanks!
  • edited July 2015
    Hi,

I've changed the menu back to Stack: Center. You can have a look at this link removed
  • edited July 2015
    Also what I meant was if you scroll down just a little, the sticky menu activates and there's a black space where it used to be. Is it possible to make the sticky menu show after passing the normal menu?

Thanks for your time
  • The css from you used won't work, because we see mistakes in your css code. Before this code, you got commented line which is wrong. Please remove this line completely and css should work.

About this spacing while scrolling, it's our mistakes. We noticed this yesterday and of course this will be fixed with next update (this Friday).
  • edited July 2015
    Thanks for that, it worked.

For people with a similar problem in the future, turns out I didn't comment out a line of code properly. I accidentally put the /* after the . see below:

./*header-simple #Header a.responsive-menu-toggle { display: none; }*/

Hence interfering with the other code.