Shop archive and Single product pages are missing WPML language swither

edited November 2022 in Files & images

Hi,

My headers are build with the BeBuilder and so are the shop archive and single product pages. Everything works fine and the WPML language switcher is showing on all pages except for the shop archive and single product. They are using the same header as other pages who have the language switcher, but it is missing on these 2 pages.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong but I can't find out what.

Thanks for the help.

PS linekd it by accident to the files & images category, should be menu ;-)

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi,

Thanks for the answer and apologies the link was not attached.

Links is: https://www.terramariotti.com/

Site is still under construction content-wise.

Thanks for the support.

• I have compared the header from the Home page and from the Shop, and it seems that there are two separate headers.

Please, go to Templates -> Header, and ensure that you have one header, and if there are more, check the conditions.

If you have only one header please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Thanks a lot, I've sent an email via the contact form with the full explanation again and the login credentials. Please let me know in case things are still not clear.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds

• You had the plugin WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency missing. It is required when you are using shop with the WPML.

After I added it, the language switcher appeared in the header.

Best regards

• Great, thanks a lot for the continued support Phil! The ticket can be considered solved.