Missing woocommerce hooks

Hello,

new user here. I'm using a custom page template I made to show the products page on this website I'm making for a client.

I need to use Fancy Product Designer and Multistep Product Configurator to customize the products that the customers want to buy.

This is a page containing Fancy, with debug mode on and of course is not showing the product configurator:

As you can see, the modal shows that all the hooks are missing in Betheme single product template php code. I have tried to copy the code from the standard woocommerce product template, but it's messing up all the content.

The missing hooks are:

woocommerce_before_single_product_summary hook is missing in the woocommerce templates of your theme.

woocommerce_single_product_summary hook is missing in the woocommerce templates of your theme.

woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_button hook is missing in the woocommerce templates of your theme.

woocommerce_after_single_product_summary hook is missing in the woocommerce templates of your theme.

woocommerce_share hook is missing in the woocommerce templates of your theme.

I have followed this guide but can't manage to solve the issue (I'm not a developer):

https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/5000582912-using-the-debug-mode-to-inspect-any-missing-hooks-in-woocommerce-product-pages

Anyone had a similar experience using Fancy and MSPC with Betheme?

The page should work like this:

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Marco

Comments