brand page

Change of characteristics of a specific page.

I was looking at the options of the page and does not allow me to make specific changes.

I need a page to look different from that of the site.

(Explain-> I have a pet food place, but I want to make a brand page, which must have the brand's style and not my store).

Comments

• I want to change the logo, that I do not have a menu, and in the Footer I will detail the information of my store. From the logo to the links to it.

Thanks.

• Hello,

Sorry, but I do not understand.

Please, explain what you want to achieve in more detail.

Thanks

• 1. I have a place, of pet food, which I am already configuring, with my logo, associated colors, typeface, etc. Everything related to the site.

2. I need to create a lonely page with a different style, with another logo, with other colors, with another type of font, etc. This page will be unique and will have the style of one of the brands I sell in my store.

Ex: I sell a brand called Euklanuba (https://www.eukanuba.com/us), I want to create a page dedicate to this brand, with its style, colors, etc.

Only in the Footer I will put my site data.

I hope I was clear

• If you want to have a different logo, you can use the Header Builder, and assign the header you created in the page options.

The page styling, like colors, fonts, etc., can be modified in the Style and Advanced tabs of the BeBuilder elements, wraps, and sections.

Best regards