Pre-built website does not complete installation

Hello!

I am trying to complete the installation of the pre-built website Be-beauty but it doesn't go past the content tab.

I want to install it for elementor builder.

Please assist me.

Comments

• Hello,

This demo does not have the Elementor version, and its pages can be edited and modified with the BeBuilder.

If you see an option to import it, it means that you have a Betheme version where there was an issue that showed the possibility to import Elementor versions when they did not have it.

Please, update your Betheme to the newest version.

Best regards

• got same problem when I install most pre-built wesite as following

• Hi @Henry_F,

Do you have the newest version of Betheme?

If not, please, update it, and check if the problem persists.

If yes, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi @Phil,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I just tested in the newest version released yesterday, the problem still existed.

I will send you FTP access via contact form.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials
    • FTP credentials

Thanks

• My website: bettino.com

also have the same issue. I can not install the pre-built website.

Could you please help?

Phan

• Hi @phanbdm,

I received your login credentials, and they work (only FTP leads to an empty catalog), but I can see that you already have some content on your website.

Checking this issue requires us to run a pre-built website installation, which leads to removing the content on your website, and I did not want to do this without your permission.

So, please let us know if we can proceed the installation process. Also, please correct the FTP access so we can reach the WP catalog.

Thanks