Double Heading

I searched and did not see this so sorry if you have answered this already.

On the Blog Page or Single Page It shows a double header title, 

I would like to remove the top one as its not needed, thanks.

Comments

• Sorry looking at yours http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/uncategorized/175,standard-post-with-post.html I see the top one is the blog title but the other does not show, please let me know what I'm doing wrong, thanks
  • You can disable the blog title and use the subheading instead in theme option > Getting started > Blog > Post Title > off

And if you want to style it a little bit like mine above, use this in custom css:
    /* Display only one title in Subheader with breadcrumb */
    #Subheader .title {
    font-family: 'Patua One', Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;
    font-weight: 300;
    font-size: 35px;
    color: #fff;
    width: 100% !important;
    }

.post-nav { display: none; }

#Subheader ul.breadcrumbs { 
    display: block; text-align: left !important; width: 100%;
    }

#Subheader ul.breadcrumbs li, #Subheader ul.breadcrumbs li a { color: #FFF; margin-top: 20px !important; }

• @QuailAdvertising Just like @Soweic explained, you got option for that in muffin options panel.
  • thanks, one other question, can I add something to the functions.php to hide the BeTheme Options and BeTheme Demo Data? as when I finish I dont need my client in there testing this out LOL, and I dont want to use a plugin for this as they can just uninstall that,

Thanks.
  • edited August 2014
    Don't provide them admin access then, just give them editor's role so they can only update the contents.
  • That's what I was going to do but he wants admin as he fills he should have it as its his website, :) but I dont want to fix things as I know he will poke around in settings.