Theme optimization for better Google score / Accessibility

Hi,

i get following errors at pagespeed.web.dev inside the accessibility tab using the the BeTheme with Pre-Built Site "Consultant".

1) aria attributes do not match their roles

-> Where does it appear: On social icons in the Footer.

2) list items <li> are not contained within <ul> or <ol> parent elements

-> Where does it appear: On social icons in the Footer.

Is there a way i can fix this myself or do i need to wait until a new update of the theme?

Thanks and best regards,

Daniel

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

is there a way to send you the link with a private message? I can't find that option - is it not possible? I would prefer to not share the page in public.

Thanks and best regards

Daniel

• Please send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• 1) I have passed it to the dev team, and we will implement that in future updates.

2) I do not know why PageSpeed sees an error there because the construction is correct.

3) Regarding your question from a private message. We do not plan to add a TikTok social icon in the Theme options, but you can add it by yourself with a custom icon.

Best regards