Testimonials

With the last update, the testimonials (text am pictures) are suddenly no longer visible. Is this a bug or do I need to change something?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please ensure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi,

sorry i forgot the link. It is this page https://www.dr-pierchalla.de/

In the middle of the page there is a big green area without any text. Here were the testimonials until recently.

Thanks for help!

• As a temporary workaround, please, use the following CSS code:

.testimonials_slider .testimonials_slider_ul{
     opacity: 1;
    }

To check this problem, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason. Can we install the newest version of Betheme to check this problem on your website?

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thanks! I will send you the data by the contact form.

I added the CSS code, but the result is not correct yet. It should be like in the picture attached.

• WP dashboard access works correctly, but the FTP is not.

Please resend it, but ensure that the login credentials are correct. Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• The code you have in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> JS is causing this issue.

You should remove it or contact your web developer to correct it.

Best regards

• o.k., Thanks!