hover_box image: tag alt

hi, 
is there any solution to set the tag "alt" and "title" inside the hover_box image ?
can i combine the shortcode for the hover-box with the shortcode for the image?

thank you

Comments

• edited July 2015
    and the tag "title" in the link of the image (hover-box image) or can I set "nofollow"?
  • Hi,

unfortunately this item does not have tag and title attributes at this moment.

Thanks for understanding!
  • no, I really do not understand. the alt tag is essential. how can you say that you follow the practice seo if I can not insert the title, alt, the nofollow?
    it's incorrect.
  • Some special items may not have this option because nobody did not asked about this before. But we can think about this option while future updates. However at this moment, this item does not have it. Also we can say like that, because stuff like ALT tags for images were forgotten by browsers long time ago. You can believe or not but we know what we say as we work with many people who do SEO for the biggest companies and that's why we know, elements like ALT were forgotten.

Anyway, if you want, we can add these attributes while future updates. Also please notice that more fields for items may do the problems on many servers including yours of course. It's normal that more variables must be sent and this do the problem.

Hope you understand our point.
  • i don't believe, but it's ok and i understand your point. the rel="nofollow", you can believe or not,  it's very important . please add this in the new updates.
    thank you
  • That's why we never discuss about SEO :) As many people doing seo, so many opinions. Anyway you mean attribute rel="nofollow" for image in Hover Box item? What for?
  • edited July 2015
    not in the hover, generally for example in fancy links .. probably you should not discuss about seo