BeBuilder Keeps loading

Hi there,

I bought license and using the Default Store 2 version with Elementor..

FIRST ISSUE is, I want to edit the header. If I go to Templates and hover on header. It gives option to edit the header with BeBuilder only.. If I click on Edit with BeBuilder, the loader keeps loading and loading and loading and nothing happens.

SECOND ISSUE is, Is this possible I can edit the header with Elementor?

Comments

• Hi,

1) Does the same thing happen when you open the Header template through Templates?

2) We build our pre-built websites with a free version of Elementor, which does not have the Header Builder.

If you want to build your header with Elementor, you must purchase the PRO version and create it from scratch.

Best regards

• 1) Yes, same thing happens when we try to access from WP Admin -> templates -> Edit with BeBuilder.

We tried to de-activate all plugins and access. It keeps loading. How can we edit header with BeBuilder.

2) Buying Elementor Pro is not an issue, but creating it from scratch is an issue. Any way we can convert BeBuilder's Header to Elementor Pro?

• 1) Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

2) These are two different builders with different construction, so there is no option to convert it.

Best regards

• edited December 2022

1) Data sent via email form on ThemeForest.

• I received your credentials, which are working, but the FTP shows an empty catalog.

Please, change this user catalog to the WP installation.

Best regards

• Catalog is done to the Installation and website mentioned. Please check again. Thank You!

• Please, contact your hosting provider, and ask to increase the max input vars value to at least 5000, and check if the problem persists.

If this will not work, please, let me know.

Thanks

• edited December 2022

Still the same. The loader doesn't load. It keeps loading

• Only the local value is changed, and the master one should be increased.

Please, contact your hosting provider again, and ask to increase the Master Value.

Best regards

• Hi, I confirmed from hosting provider. The 1000 is master value of root user. All other users who has the local value, the local value will be applied to that account/domain and not the master value. So in short, the input_vars are 6000 but it's still not loading.

• The Master Value needs to be increased because it has an impact on the content of the website.

Best regards

• I have confirmed, PHP INI will override the master value and use the local value.

• I duplicated your website with the Duplicator plugin and put it on my environment, and everything works correctly.

It means that the root cause is your server.

I have helped many clients by telling them to increase the Master value.

If your hosting cannot do it for you, I can only suggest changing your hosting provider.

Best regards

• We changed to our own Server. This is the error now. Can you help us please?

• As you can see on your screenshot, the error message refers to your server. Did you contact the server administrator?

If not, please, do that, and ask to see what might be causing this issue.

Best regards